The stars lean down to kiss you, I lie awake to miss you.
Violet Eyes Turns Brighter

ShoutMix chat widget


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


---- Best view in Google Chrome, 1280 x 800. ----

what-the-hell .

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 2:11 AM


ya , i come to update my blog ,
because ykei call me update so i update.
wo hen guai right? :D


nowdays so busy ,
almost everyday tuition ,
and-hor , idk why my class boys like fa-hao ==
opps, i can't say this topic anymore
oh-ya, now is ghost month ,
so all must be careful what u talk and what u do .
and don't always go out at night .
=)

tmr bulan ujian ,
good luck all :D
and good luck to me (:



i going speechless ,
so , byebye all .
:D




Happy birthday to AhBeng ,
Happy birthday to G-Dragon .
And,
i Cho Kyuhyun and Alien Huang .