The stars lean down to kiss you, I lie awake to miss you.
Violet Eyes Turns Brighter

ShoutMix chat widget


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


---- Best view in Google Chrome, 1280 x 800. ----

Baby Kyu ♥

Monday, January 31, 2011 9:40 PM

I look sibeh 残 D:


HELLO HELLO
I'M HERE TO UPDATE MY BLOG !
I PROMISE U ALREADY SO I WON'T BREAK IT (;



hmm,actually nothing to blog ,
but someone focus me to blog ,
i know u interesting in my kyuhyun la chaili :D


OKAY! LET YOU KNOW THIS HANDSOME GUY ♥
Cho kyuhyun , why i will know him ?
actually at first i not interesting at kpop ,
but Ms.Yong Chai Li intro me one song ,
and than i addicted in him

the song name Super Girl - Super Junior M

he sibeh legnzai for me la ,i know somebody say him not nice );
but for me he is prefect
his voice his body his everything

AND !
SUPER JUNIOR GOING RELEASE THE 5TH ALBUM ,
SO LET WAIT IT OUT AND BIGBANG GOING RELEASE TOO

nothing to say anymore , let say about CNY.



i bought 6 pieces cloth ,
but i when ask my sister they say only got 4 can ,
tsk , and now i going gift u all for bday present ,
who haven bday geh,
will receive a dress for her present ,
ahahahah so sorry (:
but it cost expensive k ?so cheer :DDDD


yeah and i know ,
this CNY will become super boring ,
idk why but i feel it ):



2days more

and maybe CNY will update my blog ,
so BYE