The stars lean down to kiss you, I lie awake to miss you.
Violet Eyes Turns Brighter

ShoutMix chat widget


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


---- Best view in Google Chrome, 1280 x 800. ----

Such a beautiful March ♥

Friday, March 4, 2011 8:23 PM


yes , as u see , March is a very beautiful (:
14 days more , i can see my kyuhyun and Super junior already ,
super happy :D
and Alien Huang is coming to Malaysia too!
at 27th March ,
what a great news !
plus March is my birthday month ,
really so match XD


and i wanna go bigbang concert too (:
coz love their song !
need see me got money ornot sin ofcoz :D
like chaili say i need somebody to love , haha :D

Suet Yee , cheer kies ? (:
everything will be fine :D
Saranghae ~



try to suka TVXQ-Max changmin ,
coz his is my kyuhyun best buddy :D
i must ai wu ji wu :D